Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

This is how you write and make your point!

 This is how you write and make your point!
 
The staff has enough daring, enough humor; however, this boss is also funny enough, but also slick enough. 這個員工夠大膽,也夠幽默,然而,這個老闆也夠滑稽,也夠滑頭。
 
This employee writes a letter to her boss requesting a salary raise:
Dear Bo$$
In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much$upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.
I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.
Your$ $incerely,
Marian $hih
 
第二天,她收到了老闆的回信:
The next day, she receive a reply from the boss:  
 
Dear Marian
I kNOw you have been working very hard.NOwadays,NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doingNOticeably well as yet.
NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.
I have NOthing more to add NOw. You kNOw what I mean.
Yours truly,
Manager
 

No comments:

Post a Comment